Title: Accountant/CPA/Tax Preparer
C York CPA, PC is a small well-established New York City CPA firm that is looking for a self-motivated ACCOUNTANT/CPA to join our fast-paced, public accounting practice. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of full-time experience in public accounting.
Job responsibilities include:
- Tax return preparation of all types of taxes (individual, business, payroll and sales taxes)
- Bookkeeping through the general ledger and accounting work papers.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Pro Series and Quickbooks is a plus.
About the Job: We are looking for a self-motivated Undergraduate Student who is willing to work in a fast-paced, public accounting firm. Organization and time management skills are a must!
Job responsibilities are not limited to but include:
- Entering and filing paperwork
- Answering phone calls
- Assist in various administrative tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
Title: Technical Support/System Administrator
Job Type: Part-Time, Internship
Pre-requisite: Currently enroll in a 4-year college program; is currently a freshman, sophomore or Junior; majored or plan to major in computer science, management information system or related field; maintained a minimum 3.0 GPA.
We are looking for a candidate that be an extended knowledge in the world of computer and business implementation. The candidate will required to but not limited to diagnostic technical issues, maintain system health, update business applications, support system security, analyze business operations, and setup application parameters. Also, the candidate will be exposed to everyday business operations and assist in running the operations. Expectantly, the candidate would enhance and extend their knowledge of computers and information system, and acquaintance with how technologies play a role in business.
Requirements: Microsoft Office Suite, familiar with Windows OS, fluent in English.
If you are interested in joining our firm, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!