Title: Accountant/CPA/Tax Preparer
C York CPA, PC is a small well-established New York City CPA firm that is looking for a self-motivated ACCOUNTANT/CPA to join our fast-paced, public accounting practice. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 3 years of full time experience in public accounting.
Job responsibilities include:
- Tax return preparation of all types of taxes (individual, business, payroll and sales taxes)
- Bookkeeping through the general ledger and accounting work papers.
- Must be computer literate and proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge and proficiency in Pro Series and Quickbooks is a plus.
Title: Administrative/Accounting/Finance/Marketing Intern
About the Job: We are looking for a self-motivated Undergraduate Student who is willing to work in a fast-paced, public accounting firm. Organization and time management skills is a must!
Job responsibilities are not limited to but include:
- Entering and filing paperwork
- Answering phone calls
- Assist in various administrative tasks
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
If you are interested in joining our firm, please email your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to hearing from you!